Sabtu, 22 Juni 2013

HP DeskJet 6940

When I was setting up my new business, my first concern was to buy my staff reliable printers so that our work seemed professional and of the highest quality. I therefore relied on the world famous brand and bought the HP DeskJet 6940.

I wanted to purchase something that worked well, fulfilled our work limit and at the same time could be available at reasonable cost so that I could buy as many as I thought would be needed. This printer fit the bill of all my needs and requirements for the office use and therefore I bought about 6 of them.

It has been a 6 months now that we have been using these printers and I think that they are working well. This quite affordable printer has a fast speed and can print about 36 pages per minute. It therefore can easily plow through our workload without holding us up.

It also features Bluetooth and PictBridge compatibility which shows the advanced technology it offers. It has an automatic duplexing feature which saves time and energy. Its tray sheet can be extended up to 150 sheets at a time. It even includes wired Ethernet printing and direct photo printing. The quality and speed of photo printing is fabulous. It provides great quality prints in no time at all. Its refills are easily available at cost effective rates and thus it is not a difficult task to have them refilled. The refills are available in different sizes and capacity to hold the color inks.

One thing I admire it for is its ability to stay silent unlike the other printers I have come across. This printer is completely silent not only at its standby mode but also while functioning. It does not even become noisy when it is continuously operated for some time. It has a great speed without any noise therefore it’s great for office environments without disturbing the ambiance.

Its appearance is impressive and its small stature easily fits on any sized desks. It not only occupies a little space on the desk but also gives it an attractive look with its elegant appearance. Overall, this is a great machine, it keeps the work flowing and my people busy. It was easy to buy, and to run so I’m happy.