Minggu, 02 Juni 2013

Brother DCP 8065DN

This modern style multifunctional laser printer has been of a great use for me. I am a freelance writer, as well as a student, and was looking for something one size fits all. I was glad to find the Brother DCP-8065DN as it offers all the functions that I require for my university assignments as well as for my freelance job.

This modern printer has an extended number of useful features like a color scanner and digital copier. Its flatbed design looks okay and the best thing I discovered about this machine is that it is really fast. Speed is everything to me as I always seem to be behind. It can also copy, scan or print two sides of a single document through its automatic feeder. Per minute, it can print up to 30 laser copies, which is really something when I’m in a hurry. I live in a dorm so I can also easily connect it to my friend’s printer as it offers the unique function of sharing prints at high speed. It only weighs about 35 pounds so I can easily move it to my friend’s room or mine if I need to.

Although it has not yet shown any problems, even if it did I don’t have to worry about it as it comes with a three year warranty and a toll free technical support number which is helpful for a new user like me.

It has some superb functions as well as being quite conservative with the toner and ink usage, which means long-term economy. It has its own memory of 32 MB, which is plenty enough for my needs, however this can be extended according to your needs up to 544 MB.

Emulation uses PCL6 and BR Script-3, which makes it compatible between machines, and the USB and Ethernet interface is very easy to configure. Its scanning capability includes color scanning, thus it is easier for me now to make my assignments and project papers a bit more interesting. The copy sizes can also be reduced or enlarged from 25% to 400% which is more than enough for my needs.

Overall the DCP-8065DN is a good piece of technology. My needs are modest but it hasn’t let me down once. That’s all I need really.